BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Epiphany

“Don’t allow anybody to make you feel that you’re nobody. Always feel that you count. Always feel that you have worth, and always feel that your life has ultimate significance.” –Martin Luther King Jr.

Later in that same speech:
“You have a responsibility to seek to make your nation a better nation in which to live. You have a responsibility to seek to make life better for everybody. And so you must be involved in the struggle for freedom and justice.”

I’ve given up holding expectations.
To you or anyone else,
Over myself.
Perfection is not love.

I remember the taste of your love
It has remained with me for so long
I wish I had more, but it is all gone.
I can be sad over this empty pot,
Or I can make more

Revelation- I am my own person.
With my own loves.
With my own faults.
With my own significances.

Forget falling in love with you,
I have my own person to love now.
There hasn’t been love there for a very long time

0 comments: