BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Coherent Words

I have constructed a true sentence in a long time. And I haven't believed in any truth for even longer. And I am frustrated beyond any words I can speak because I don't have a God, I am half-way across the world, they refuse to see my point of view, and I am your punching bag all the time. And I am trying so hard to be a stronger person than I was before. And I am trying to smile and love like I have before, but its so hard when you no longer feel like you have a hand to hold or a place to stand. And I never get anything done, and I never go anywhere, and my mind was never open, and I never really learned anything. Someone better explain all of this to me soon or I fear I will be angry and lost all the time.

0 comments: